martes, 14 de marzo de 2017

About Me




My name is Nathanael Dominguez Baez and I am 23 years old. I’m from Carolina,

Puerto Rico and I study Finance in the University of Puerto Rico Recinto de Carolina. In 2011 I

graduated from Colegio Maria Auxiliadora High School. After I graduated from high school I

got a scholarship to play baseball in Oklahoma State Junior College. I spent a year there and then

I moved to Wharton Junior College in Texas. After I spend two years and I came back to Puerto

Rico to continue my college degree. My goals in school after I get my degree its to continue

studying to get my CPA certification. On my free time I like to play baseball and spend time

with m y girlfriend and family. I also like to watch my favorites TV Shows and lay in bed. I also

have a part-time job at H&R Block and play “Beisbol Superior” with Los Grises de Humacao.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario